Planner – Kilsaran
Industry: Ireland’s leading independent manufacturer of concrete construction materials.
Position Name: Planner
Team(s) Alignment: Planning & Environmental Department
Responsible To: Planning & Environmental Manager
High-level Description An exciting opportunity to join Ireland’s leading independent manufacturer of concrete construction materials. We are currently looking for an experienced Planner to join our Planning and Environmental Team based at Head Office, Piercetown, Dunboyne, Co. Meath.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities Our Planning and Environmental Department is a small group of professionals working with the Board of Directors to expand the resource base of the company through identification of new mineral prospects and securing regulatory consent.
The position of Planner is responsible for:-
• Planning Applications.
• Planning Compliance submissions.
• Managing the Property, Planning and Environmental Portfolios of the company.
• Environmental Impact Assessment.
Qualifications & Experience
• Planner (BSc) minimum or MSc Spatial Planning.
• 10 years post graduate experience in similar role.
• Membership of MIPI or MIEI or other professional membership as appropriate.
Skills & Abilities
• Full IT proficiency – MS Office.
• Clear and concise written and oral skills.
Character & Personal Qualities
• A team player with flexibility.
• ‘Can-do’ attitude.
• Ability to manage multiple projects.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Strong time management and organisational skills.
• Ability to represent the company’s image on a professional basis at all levels.
The role on offer is a full-time permanent position.
Please send your application to email@example.com